Overcoming Today’s Obstacles
For A Better Tomorrow
Working For The Best Future For Your Loved Ones
At Padish Law Group, PLLC, we understand that making big decisions about your elderly family members and loved ones is incredibly difficult. These choices are emotional and deserve significant thought and consideration. They can also have serious repercussions on the quality of life for your loved one.
As a team of mediators and former judges, our goal is to help you make the best choices to protect your family. In our years of experience, we have worked with many families facing hard decisions and difficult circumstances. This provides us with compassion for our clients and a thorough understanding of the paths forward for your family.
We Understand The Unique Challenges
Seniors face special challenges that can be complex to consider. We take a friendly, responsive approach to these discussions and are interested in input from the whole family.
Some challenging topics you may want to consider can include:
- Determining a life care plan, such as a nursing home or in-home nurse
- Discussing finances and how you can afford the care your loved one needs
- Government resources, such as Medicare and Social Security
- Updating important legal documents like a will, trusts or health care directive
- Choosing family caregivers or guardians
We understand these topics are difficult to discuss and family members have differing views on what is right. With our certified mediators, we can ensure a productive discussion takes place.
How We Can Help
Our team combines legal acumen with a vast knowledge of public and provide resources for elder care. We may know if options or resources that your family has not considered yet. Additionally, we take asset protection, care coordination and senior advocacy into account.
We are experienced and available to help in areas such as:
- Hearing input and concerns from all parties and translating it into legal resolutions
- Helping family members find agreements during mediation
- Avoiding the probate process and creating estate plans
- Medical care and housing options that protect your loved one’s best interests
- Pursuing claims for injuries stemming from nursing home abuse or neglect
Considering life care planning is not easy, but it is essential to discuss it while you have the opportunity.
Responsive And Collaborative
Call 480-422-4501 or request an appointment at our Scottsdale office to speak with an attorney regarding your elder care needs. Through personalized attention and strategic solutions, our team can help your family move forward with confidence and without placing extra burdens on individuals.