Overcoming Today’s Obstacles
For A Better Tomorrow
Keeping The Outcome In Your Hands
Nothing is more frustrating during a dispute than feeling unheard and powerless. From marriage disputes to conflicts in the workplace to major business decisions, your opinions and goals should not go ignored.
The Arizona courts often make legal decisions that do not take the whole story into account. When you feel unseen in a family matter or business issue, mediation with Padish Law Group, PLLC, can put the key decision making back into your hands.
What Is Mediation?
At its essence, mediation involves discussing a complex issue with an attorney present. The attorney works as a neutral third party to keep the conversation productive and ensure both sides have time to present their concerns.
This process keeps the outcome fair, and a legally-binding agreement is found without taking the case to court.
The Benefits Of Mediation
Our team is comprised of former judges for the state of Arizona. We are skilled lawyers, uniquely qualified by our experience and training to serve as a neutral party for individuals and organizations who want to resolve their disputes outside of the courtroom. Our unique backgrounds and knowledge allow us to provide you with perspective regarding any potential risks and rewards of engaging in traditional litigation, offering solutions for win-win outcomes.
We can help with all aspects of mediation, with benefits that include:
- Negotiating a business or child custody agreement you find reasonable instead of a court-ordered settlement
- Confidential legal workings that will never be part of the public record and will protect your business’s privacy or high asset decisions
- The meetings are voluntary, convenient to busy work schedules and tend to have faster outcomes than a court proceeding
- Cost-effective processes that help you avoid litigation, unless we recommend that litigation or another dispute resolution tactic is in your best interests
- Skilled support that works to preserve the personal or professional relationship between parties
When you select a mediator who is also an attorney, you will be effectively working toward a sound legal solution that stands up in court. Only a lawyer can create the final agreement drafts and bring your legal resolution to the courts.
Modern Approaches To Conflict
Our attorneys use a friendly approach supported by thorough legal knowledge and new ways of considering the problem. A one-size-fits-all solution may not always be the best process for your case.