Overcoming Today’s Obstacles
For A Better Tomorrow
By Your Side When A Loved One Is Lost
Nothing can make the loss of your loved one right or alleviate the immense tragedy you have suffered. The pain you and your family are enduring is impossible to understand. At Padish Law Group, PLLC, our goal is to seek justice for your loss and hold the negligent party accountable.
Our team is comprised of lawyers, mediators and former judges. We bring a unique strategy and calm, compassionate approach to personal injury law and wrongful death lawsuits for our clients. When you want justice for the heartbreak you have suffered, we are your ally in and out of court.
What Is A Wrongful Death Claim?
A wrongful death claim is the type of lawsuit an attorney will file for you. This will force the negligent party to take the case in front of a judge or try to settle the case without going to court. We commonly see these types of claims after a DUI accident, workplace incident, complications during birth or medical negligence.
Who Can File A Wrongful Death Claim?
Arizona laws limit who can file this type of claim. You are able to start a wrongful death claim if you are:
- The spouse, parent, stepparent, guardian or personal representative of the deceased
- A child or stepchild of the deceased
- A personal representative of the deceased’s estate, such as an attorney
What Does It Cover?
If you choose to file a claim, your case may be able to recover financial compensation for your loss. This typically includes compensation for:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Any medical bills leading up to their passing, such as the emergency room or surgery
- The wages and benefits your loved one should have received
- Replacing or fixing damaged property, such as a totaled vehicle after an accident
- The emotional pain and suffering of the family and their loss of care and companionship
We Handle Legal Matters During Difficult Times
We demand attention when our clients have been wronged. We use arbitration, mediation and litigation to achieve our client’s goals and protect their best interests.
Our attorneys will walk by your side, providing a listening ear, sound guidance and an experienced perspective until your case is concluded. Contact our Scottsdale office at 480-422-4501 or use our online contact form to request an appointment today.